Founded in 2009, Zigong Tungsten Carbide Co., Ltd. is located in the famous age-old salt capital Zigong City, Sichuan Province, China. It is a joint venture copany between Zigong Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd., and HF Technologies AG in Switzerland, with a registered capital USD 10 million. ZTC is a new but advanced comprehensive company engaged in hard-facing materials R&D, manufacturing and application service.
- As the major hardfacing materials producer in China, ZTC was authorized to draw up the national standards for hardfacing material.
- ZTC is one of two principal manufacturers in making macrocrystalline tungsten carbide in the world
- ZTC is the first company in China to make spherical tungsten carbide
- ZTC has a strong technical team and practices “Technology in the lead, implementing scientific management and seeking top quality.”
- We strictly follow ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification, ISO14001: Environmental Management System and OHSAS18001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- We possess the most production and application equipment, including the Spray Tower, Vacuum Sintering Furnaces, GTV High Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF) System with K2, JP5000, DJ2600 Guns and Plasma Trnsferred Arc (PTA) Deposit Welding Machine.
- We have up-to-date test test and analysis equipment
- 6 categories with dozens of grades of hardfacing materials, such as casting tungsten carbide, macrocrystalline tungsten carbide, spherical casting tungsten carbide, carbide-based hardfacing electrodes, and WC-based spray powder.
- We can produce and process the matrix powder for PDC bits, the PTA deposit welding powder and HVOF spray powder.
- Our sales share in the domestic market is more than 40% and that in the international market more than 20%. We are now one of the largest hardfacing materials suppliers in the world.